What is 22find.com?
22find.com is yet another browser hijacker, but this time with more ads. Its' main goal is to alter your browser's home page and default search engine to 22find.com, usually without your consent. Once infected, your browser will display additional advertisements and all searches that you perform will be redirected through 22find.com.
What makes 22find a dangerous infection, is that your browsing habits may be tracked and reported to advertisement companies, to serve you with more ads that would allegedly be more relevant to you. Also, with the infection running in your system, your browser's performance will decrease.
Our recommendation is that you remove 22find.com as soon as possible by either following our automated removal instructions (recommended), or manual removal guide down below in this page.
How to remove 22find.com hijacker?
Automated 22find.com removal instructions
Automated removal is highly recommended, because it is a safe and easy way to deal with this hijacker. If you wish to remove 22find.com manually, scroll down for our manual instructions.
To download SpyHunter to eliminate 22find.com from your computer, please click on the button below:
- Install SpyHunter by double-clicking on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
- SpyHunter will automatically scan and detect 22find.com infection.
- Once it's detected, you can remove 22find.com hijacker by registering SpyHunter. You will also have an active protection against such threats in the future.
Manual 22find.com removal instructions
Note: manual removal is only recommended to experienced computer users, because improper modifications to the Registry or browser's settings may cripple your browser, resulting in a need to reinstall it.
Please follow these instructions to delete 22find.com from your computer:
Go to Control Panel and open "Programs and Features" (or "Add/Remove Programs"). Find all entries named "conduit" or "22find.com" and select "Uninstall".
For Internet Explorer:
In the menu, select "Tools -> Manage add-ons".
- Under "Toolbars and Extensions", right-click on an entry with "22find.com" in the name and select "Remove" or "Disable".
- Under "Search Providers", right-click on an entry with "conduit" or "22find.com" in the name and select "Remove" or "Disable". Right-click on your preferred search engine and select "Set as default".
- In the menu, select "Tools -> Internet options". Change the home page to your desired page and click OK.
For Google Chrome:
- Go to "chrome://extensions/" and remove all extensions that have "22find.com" in the name by clicking on a recycle bin icon.
- Go to "chrome://settings/startup" and remove "22find.com" from the list. Add your desired home page that you want loaded on Chrome startup.
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Go to "about:addons", select "Extensions" on the left, and remove all extensions that have "22find.com" in the name by clicking "Remove" button.
- Go to "about:preferences", select "General" and change your home page to your liking.
- Install SearchReset add-on from here. It will automatically restore your search engine to the default one.
Delete "22find.com" folders from these locations:
Open Registry editor, find all entries (CTRL+F) containing "22find" and remove them.
Should you have any problems removing 22find.com, don't hesitate to drop a comment below or contact us directly on our contact page.