What is Delta-Homes.com?
If you see delta-homes.com popping up upon launching your internet browser, your PC is most likely infected with a browser hijacker. Its’ behavior is common to most browser hijackers: both home page and default search engine are changed to delta-homes.com and there is no easy way to get rid of it once it’s on your PC. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are affected by this infection.
Even if Delta-Homes.com may seem a useful browsing companion, it is nothing but a layer on top of a normal search engine, with added “bonus” such as advertisements and product offers you may not really need. Also, using such pages for your online searches does not guarantee that the search terms you use will not be reported to third party companies.
Infections such as Delta-Homes.com are usually bundled with totally legitimate utilities, whose developers are profiting by having the end users to install third party applications. We highly recommend that you get rid of Delta-Homes.com browser hijacker as soon as possible.
How to remove Delta-Homes.com hijacker?
Automated Delta-Homes.com removal instructions
A certified software is highly recommended to completely erase the hijacker automatically, without having you deal with system files and Windows Registry. It will also fix your browser to no longer show Delta-Homes.com upon launching it. However, you can also get rid of Delta-Homes.com yourself by following our manual guide below in this page.
To download SpyHunter to eliminate Delta-Homes.com from your computer, please click on the button below:
- Install SpyHunter by double-clicking on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
- SpyHunter will automatically scan and detect Delta-Homes.com infection.
- Once it’s detected, you can remove Delta-Homes.com hijacker by registering SpyHunter. You will also have an active protection against such threats in the future.
Manual Delta-Homes.com removal instructions
Note: manual removal is only recommended to experienced computer users, because improper modifications to the Registry or browser’s settings may cripple your browser, resulting in a need to reinstall it.
Please follow these instructions to delete Delta-Homes.com from your computer:
Go to Control Panel and open “Programs and Features” (or “Add/Remove Programs”). Find all entries named “Delta-Homes.com” and select “Uninstall”.
For Internet Explorer:
In the menu, select “Tools -> Manage add-ons”.
- Under “Toolbars and Extensions”, right-click on an entry with “Delta-Homes.com” in the name and select “Remove” or “Disable”.
- Under “Search Providers”, right-click on an entry with “conduit” or “Delta-Homes.com” in the name and select “Remove” or “Disable”. Right-click on your preferred search engine and select “Set as default”.
- In the menu, select “Tools -> Internet options”. Change the home page to your desired page and click OK.
For Google Chrome:
- Go to “chrome://extensions/” and remove all extensions that have “Delta-Homes.com” in the name by clicking on a recycle bin icon.
- Go to “chrome://settings/startup” and remove “Delta-Homes.com” from the list. Add your desired home page that you want loaded on Chrome startup.
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Go to “about:addons”, select “Extensions” on the left, and remove all extensions that have “Delta-Homes.com” in the name by clicking “Remove” button.
- Go to “about:preferences”, select “General” and change your home page to your liking.
- Install SearchReset add-on from here. It will automatically restore your search engine to the default one.
Delete “Delta-Homes.com” folders from these locations:
Open Registry editor, find all entries (CTRL+F) containing “Delta-Homes.com” and remove them.
Should you have any problems removing Delta-Homes.com, don’t hesitate to drop a comment below or contact us directly on our contact page.