What is snapdo.inspsearch.com?
snapdo.inspsearch.com is an internet address used by SnapDo browser hijacker and its clones. If you see this address when you open your browser or a new tab, you’re most likely infected with a browser hijacker.
Hijackers like Snap.Do use intrusive techniques to get installed into users’ PCs. Commonly found freeware applications (video/audio converters, downloaders, utilities, games etc.) have a piece of software bundled with them that pay software vendors, thus maintaining “freeware” status of their apps. Such add-ons display advertisements on your browser or a dedicated application, and may be difficult to manually remove it from your system.
How to remove snapdo.inspsearch.com adware?
Automated snapdo.inspsearch.com removal instructions
Although you can remove the infection yourself manually, we strongly suggest that you use a dedicated tool for this purpose. It will not only get rid of the parasite mentioned in this article, but it will also make sure you don’t have any other types of infections, like rootkits, trojans, backdoors or viruses.
To download SpyHunter to fix your computer from snapdo.inspsearch.com, please click on the button below:
- Install SpyHunter by double-clicking on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
- SpyHunter will automatically scan and detect snapdo.inspsearch.com infection.
- Once it’s detected, you can remove snapdo.inspsearch.com hijacker by registering SpyHunter. You will also have an active protection against such threats in the future.
Manual snapdo.inspsearch.com removal instructions
Note: manual removal is only recommended to experienced computer users, because improper modifications to the Registry or browser’s settings may cripple your browser (or even your system), resulting in a need to reinstall it.
Please follow these instructions to delete snapdo.inspsearch.com from your computer:
Go to Control Panel and open “Programs and Features” (or “Add/Remove Programs”). Find all entries named “snapdo.inspsearch.com” and select “Uninstall”.
For Google Chrome:
- Go to “chrome://extensions/” and remove all extensions that have “snapdo.inspsearch.com” in the name by clicking on a recycle bin icon.
- Go to “chrome://settings/startup” and remove “snapdo.inspsearch.com” from the list. Add your desired home page that you want loaded on Chrome startup.
For Internet Explorer:
In the menu, select “Tools -> Manage add-ons”.
- Under “Toolbars and Extensions”, right-click on an entry with “SnapDo” in the name and select “Remove” or “Disable”.
- Under “Search Providers”, right-click on an entry with “conduit” or “SnapDo” in the name and select “Remove” or “Disable”. Right-click on your preferred search engine and select “Set as default”.
- In the menu, select “Tools -> Internet options”. Change the home page to your desired page and click OK.
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Go to “about:addons”, select “Extensions” on the left, and remove all extensions that have “SnapDo” in the name by clicking “Remove” button.
- Go to “about:preferences”, select “General” and change your home page to your liking.
- Install SearchReset add-on from here. It will automatically restore your search engine to the default one.
Delete “SnapDo” folders from these locations:
Open Registry editor, find all entries (CTRL+F) containing “SnapDo” and remove them.
Should you have any problems removing snapdo.inspsearch.com, don’t hesitate to drop a comment below or contact us directly on our contact page.