What is MyStart Incredibar Virus?
MyStart by IncrediBar is a browser toolbar which is known to invade user's privacy as well as annoy internet browsing by:
- Redirecting search queries to its' own search engine, usually mystart.incredibar.com
- Locking and seemingly protecting your home page, but it sets its' own website and it is difficult to change it to your own liking
- Displaying additional advertisements inline or by opening pop-up windows
IncrediBar search mimicks Google search engine, but only on the front-end. Any website that you click on IncrediBar search results' page may lead to an infection which can cause damage to your computer and increased risk of data loss or identity theft. Also, you may notice an increased amount of pop-ups while browsing the internet.
What is more, MyStart IncrediBar toolbar cannot be removed using traditional methods, so we highly recommend that you follow IncrediBar removal instructions provided below or use a reputable antivirus/antispyware application to automatically get rid of IncrediBar virus.
If you use Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari browsers, you should be alarmed if you have any symptoms provided above. IncrediBar Virus is known to infiltrate all these browsers and in order to get rid of the virus completely, you will have to manually remove IncrediBar from each browser or use a specialized software to do this automatically for you.
How to remove MyStart by IncrediBar toolbar and search?
Automated MyStart by IncrediBar removal instructions
Download SpyHunter to remove MyStart by IncrediBar:
- Install SpyHunter by double-clicking on the installed file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Manual MyStart by IncrediBar removal instructions
Note: proceed only if you know what you are doing. Accidental removal of critical files may lead to your browser's inoperability thus having to reinstall it.
To remove MyStart by IncrediBar and all traces of the infection, carefully follow these steps:
- Open Control Panel and choose Uninstall a program (if on Windows Vista/7/8) or Add/Remove Programs (if on Windows XP). In the list, select and uninstall any applications with IncrediBar in its' name.
Remove the following remaining MyStart by IncrediBar folder from your system:
Remove MyStart by IncrediBar registry keys: