What is OurSearching.com?
OurSearching.com has been developed with only one goal in mind – redirect users’ searches through this website and display unwanted advertisements and pop-ups. It is known to be very intrusive, affecting modern browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
OurSearching.com is typically bundled with many freeware or shareware applications and once installed, it modifies your browser to load OurSearching.com on startup and make itself your default search engine. And it’s all without your confirmation.
It is very important to get rid of OurSearching.com and its’ files because your personal data might be at risk, not to mention the poor performance of your browser and annoying ads it may display.
How to remove OurSearching.com hijacker?
Automated OurSearching.com removal instructions
We recommend a dedicated anti-spyware app to completely erase all files related to OurSearching.com hijacker, as well as fix your browser. However, if you are an experienced computer user, you may follow our manual removal guide below in this page.
To download SpyHunter to fix your computer from OurSearching.com, please click on the button below:
- Install SpyHunter by double-clicking on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
- SpyHunter will automatically scan and detect OurSearching.com infection.
- Once it’s detected, you can remove OurSearching.com hijacker by registering SpyHunter. You will also have an active protection against such threats in the future.
Manual OurSearching.com removal instructions
Note: manual removal is only recommended to experienced computer users, because improper modifications to the Registry or browser’s settings may cripple your browser (or even your system), resulting in a need to reinstall it.
Please follow these instructions to delete OurSearching.com from your computer:
Go to Control Panel and open “Programs and Features” (or “Add/Remove Programs”). Find all entries named “OurSearching.com” and select “Uninstall”.
For Internet Explorer:
In the menu, select “Tools -> Manage add-ons”.
- Under “Toolbars and Extensions”, right-click on an entry with “OurSearching.com” in the name and select “Remove” or “Disable”.
- Under “Search Providers”, right-click on an entry with “conduit” or “OurSearching.com” in the name and select “Remove” or “Disable”. Right-click on your preferred search engine and select “Set as default”.
- In the menu, select “Tools -> Internet options”. Change the home page to your desired page and click OK.
For Google Chrome:
- Go to “chrome://extensions/” and remove all extensions that have “OurSearching.com” in the name by clicking on a recycle bin icon.
- Go to “chrome://settings/startup” and remove “OurSearching.com” from the list. Add your desired home page that you want loaded on Chrome startup.
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Go to “about:addons”, select “Extensions” on the left, and remove all extensions that have “OurSearching.com” in the name by clicking “Remove” button.
- Go to “about:preferences”, select “General” and change your home page to your liking.
- Install SearchReset add-on from here. It will automatically restore your search engine to the default one.
Delete “OurSearching.com” folders from these locations:
Open Registry editor, find all entries (CTRL+F) containing “OurSearching.com” and remove them.
Should you have any problems removing OurSearching.com, don’t hesitate to drop a comment below or contact us directly on our contact page.