What is Tuvaro Toolbar?
Tuvaro is a dangerous browser hijacker with only one goal in mind – track your browsing habits in order to serve you with more advertisements. If you see tuvaro.com website as your home page or when you search anything online, your browser has been hijacked by this nasty infection.
Tuvaro usually comes bundled with many applications found online, and is set to install by default with them. Once on your PC, it injects itself into most modern browsers, including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Although not technically a virus, Tuvaro raises a huge privacy risk, because your actions online may be tracked.
Our recommendation is that you get rid of Tuvaro toolbar and all its' components as soon as possible.
How to remove Tuvaro hijacker?
Automated Tuvaro removal instructions
Automated removal is highly recommended, because it is a safe and easy way to deal with this hijacker. If you wish to remove Tuvaro manually, scroll down for our manual instructions.
To download SpyHunter to eliminate Tuvaro from your computer, please click on the button below:
- Install SpyHunter by double-clicking on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
- SpyHunter will automatically scan and detect Tuvaro infection.
- Once it's detected, you can remove Tuvaro hijacker by registering SpyHunter. You will also have an active protection against such threats in the future.
Manual Tuvaro removal instructions
Note: manual removal is only recommended to experienced computer users, because improper modifications to the Registry or browser's settings may cripple your browser, resulting in a need to reinstall it.
Please follow these instructions to delete Tuvaro from your computer:
Go to Control Panel and open "Programs and Features" (or "Add/Remove Programs"). Find all entries named "Tuvaro" and select "Uninstall".
For Internet Explorer:
In the menu, select "Tools -> Manage add-ons".
- Under "Toolbars and Extensions", right-click on an entry with "Tuvaro" in the name and select "Remove" or "Disable".
- Under "Search Providers", right-click on an entry with "Tuvaro" in the name and select "Remove" or "Disable". Right-click on your preferred search engine and select "Set as default".
- In the menu, select "Tools -> Internet options". Change the home page to your desired page and click OK.
For Google Chrome:
- Go to "chrome://extensions/" and remove all extensions that have "Tuvaro" in the name by clicking on a recycle bin icon.
- Go to "chrome://settings/startup" and remove "Tuvaro" from the list. Add your desired home page that you want loaded on Chrome startup.
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Go to "about:addons", select "Extensions" on the left, and remove an extension called "Rebate Informer Firefox" by clicking "Remove" button.
- Go to "about:preferences", select "General" and change your home page to your liking.
- Install SearchReset add-on from here. It will automatically restore your search engine to the default one.
Delete "Tuvaro" folders from these locations:
Open Registry editor, find all entries (CTRL+F) containing "Tuvaro" and remove them.
Should you have any problems removing Tuvaro, don't hesitate to drop a comment below or contact us directly on our contact page.