What is WebWebWeb.com?
WebWebWeb.com is yet another annoying browser hijacker, known to set itself as your browser’s start page and default search engine. Infections such as WebWebWeb are usually installed along with various freeware or shareware apps, and once they’re on your PC, it may be very difficult to get rid of, as the uninstall app in Control Panel may not remove all associated files, not to mention restoring your browser to a previous state.
Although not as annoying as other browser hijackers, WebWebWeb is yet another layer on top of regular search engines, which cannot guarantee that your searches are not tracked by advertising companies. Therefore we recommend that you remove WebWebWeb.com from your browser to keep it running at maximum speed and ensure the safety of your browsing. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome are all affected by this hijacker.
How to remove WebWebWeb.com hijacker?
Automated WebWebWeb.com removal instructions
You can easily remove WebWebWeb.com using a dedicated anti-spyware application, which will not only get rid of the infection’s files, but it will also fix your browser to no longer show the unwanted page when you load your browser or conduct any searches in it. You may also remove the infection manually using our manual removal guide if you are an experienced computer user, because tampering with important system files or registry keys may lead to system corruption.
To download SpyHunter to eliminate WebWebWeb.com from your computer, please click on the button below:
- Install SpyHunter by double-clicking on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
- SpyHunter will automatically scan and detect WebWebWeb.com infection.
- Once it’s detected, you can remove WebWebWeb.com hijacker by registering SpyHunter. You will also have an active protection against such threats in the future.
Manual WebWebWeb.com removal instructions
Note: manual removal is only recommended to experienced computer users, because improper modifications to the Registry or browser’s settings may cripple your browser (or even your system), resulting in a need to reinstall it.
Please follow these instructions to delete WebWebWeb.com from your computer:
Go to Control Panel and open “Programs and Features” (or “Add/Remove Programs”). Find all entries named “WebWebWeb.com” and select “Uninstall”.
For Internet Explorer:
In the menu, select “Tools -> Manage add-ons”.
- Under “Toolbars and Extensions”, right-click on an entry with “WebWebWeb.com” in the name and select “Remove” or “Disable”.
- Under “Search Providers”, right-click on an entry with “conduit” or “WebWebWeb.com” in the name and select “Remove” or “Disable”. Right-click on your preferred search engine and select “Set as default”.
- In the menu, select “Tools -> Internet options”. Change the home page to your desired page and click OK.
For Google Chrome:
- Go to “chrome://extensions/” and remove all extensions that have “WebWebWeb.com” in the name by clicking on a recycle bin icon.
- Go to “chrome://settings/startup” and remove “WebWebWeb.com” from the list. Add your desired home page that you want loaded on Chrome startup.
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Go to “about:addons”, select “Extensions” on the left, and remove all extensions that have “WebWebWeb.com” in the name by clicking “Remove” button.
- Go to “about:preferences”, select “General” and change your home page to your liking.
- Install SearchReset add-on from here. It will automatically restore your search engine to the default one.
Delete “WebWebWeb.com” folders from these locations:
Open Registry editor, find all entries (CTRL+F) containing “WebWebWeb.com” and remove them.
Should you have any problems removing WebWebWeb.com, don’t hesitate to drop a comment below or contact us directly on our contact page.